Mentoring and Case Support
We know that at first it can be a bit overwhelming learning something new. The best way to get really good is to get quick wins. If you aren’t getting the results, you expect or aren’t sure about the facial signs, get support when you need it.
Option 1: Five free online facial diagnosis client case study support calls valued at $250
Got a case that you want to work through? Having trouble recognizing the signs. Book a call to get clear. Follow the steps below.
Option 2: Email support for client cases
You think you know how you want to treat, but you aren’t sure. Send an email case to clarify your diagnosis or treatment and learn from the case. These cases are a great opportunity for learning and getting even better results.
Both options have the same procedure
- Fill out the support call contact form
- Ask your client to fill out our Photo consent form to use photos for training purposes and submit it with your photos. (Many people are incredibly generous in letting us use their photos for training. If so, thank them. It will really help you and others learn. If they don’t want photos used for anything other than the consult, we understand and have a record, Thank You).
- Add pictures, photo consent form, for the case in question. Please click “Choose File” button below and select an image file from your hard drive and click submit.
or Get Dropbox here
- Click on the link and download Dropbox and just follow the installation process.
- Hover your cursor over the file or folder you’d like to share and click Share when it appears.
- If a link hasn’t been created, click Create a link.
- The link will be copied to your clipboard. You can then paste it to an email, message, or wherever people can access it.
Use the contact form below
You will get a reply from The Tissue Salts Training Consultation Team outlining any modifications to your prescription and why, or any further questions for your consideration.
Join our Closed Facebook Page
Giving the remedies will build your understanding and see the results.
We would prefer that you ask and get help with prescriptions in the early stages if you aren’t sure, especially if you are choosing not to prescribe for fear of making a mistake… While you wait for a reply, prescribe, and see what happens. There is a reason why its called “Practice”.